USN FLIGHT SURGEON GUIDANCE
- Us navy flight surgeon guidance & resources
USN FLIGHT SURGEON OFFICIAL GUIDANCE
- Aeromedical Electronic Resource Office (AERO): The Aeromedical Electronic Resource Office (AERO) is a web-based DOD system used jointly by the U.S. Army, Coast Guard, and Navy. Historical waiver information and electronic physical exam (EPE) data are accessible through AERO.
- Aeromedical Reference and Waiver Guide: Tons of great resources for writing aeromedical waivers in the USN. This edition of the Aeromedical Reference and Waiver Guide (ARWG) features hyperlinks to Navy guidance, the Air Force waiver guide and aviation physical standards [Medical Standards Directory] and the US Army Aeromedical Center.
- Anthropometric Guidance for Navy Aircraft
- Manual of the Medical Department (MANMED), NAVMED P-117: As stated, it’s all there!
- Naval Aerospace Medical Institute (NAMI): The official website for NAMI located in Penascola, Florida. All additional important links to aerospace medicine professionals in the Navy can be found here.
- Navy Forms: Access to many of the important medical forms required of a Navy Flight Surgeon.
- Navy and Marine Corps Aviation Designators