Volanti Subvenimus- We Support the Flyer
US NAVY FLIGHT DOC RESOURCES
To our Flight Doc friends in the USN:
This page is designed to provide USN flight surgeons with a comprehensive catalogue of resources difficult to find elsewhere. Whether deployed, TDY, home station, or working your ANG/USNR drill weekend; all you need is a connection to the net and you’re good to go. Please leave comments on this page if there is information that you are looking for or have found wanting in the past. I will do my best to find it or create content to address that need.
See below for access to recent posts:
- Official Guidance & Online Resources
- Required Reading – Textbooks, Landmark Papers & Historical Texts
- USN/USMC, Reserve & National Guard Flight Surgeon Assignments/Units – COMING SOON!
- Aircraft Currently Operated by the USN
- Orientation Flyer Aeromedical Physiology Brief