Flight Surgeon Resources
USAF FLIGHT DOC RESOURCES
To my Fellow Flight Doc Bros & Gals:
This page is designed to provide USAF flight surgeons with a comprehensive catalogue of resources difficult to find elsewhere. Whether deployed, TDY, home station, or working your ANG/USAFR drill weekend; all you need is a connection to the net and you’re set.
Please leave comments on this page if there is information that you are looking for or have found wanting in the past. I will do my best to find it or create content to address that need.
See below for access to recent posts:
- Official Guidance & Online Resources
- Required Reading – Textbooks, Landmark Papers & Historical Texts
- USAF, USAFR, & ANG Flight Surgeon Assignments
- Aircraft Currently Operated by the USAF
- Orientation Flyer Aeromedical Physiology Brief