We Support the Flyer!
US ARMY FLIGHT DOC RESOURCES
To our Flight Doc friends in the US Army:
This page is designed to provide Army flight surgeons with a comprehensive catalogue of resources difficult to find elsewhere. Whether deployed, TDY, home station, or working your National Guard or Reserve drill weekend; all you need is a connection to the net and you’re set.
Please leave comments on this page if there is information that you are looking for or have found wanting in the past. I will do my best to find it or create content to address that need.
See below for access to recent posts:
- Official Guidance & Online Resources
- Required Reading – Textbooks, Landmark Papers & Historical Texts
- US Army, Army Reserve & Army National Guard Flight Surgeon Assignments/Units – COMING SOON!
- Aircraft Currently Operated by the USA Army
- Army Orientation Flyer Brief – COMING SOON!